Friday, January 29, 2010

random notes

Good conversations today.
busy bee.

Submitted to NYU today- ah we shall see.
Such an unknown.

Reading:
The Beggar King and the Secret of happiness, by Joel Ben Izzy.

Current song that I am lovin:
-Wait till you see my smile
-Coldplay- Fix you
-Dixie Chicks- top of the world

Movie wanting to see:
tyler perry's: I can do bad all by myself
Dear John
Invictus

Excited for friends, family, and finding some time to paint.
Oh and a bath.

Would love to see in concert:
Beyonce
Mary J Blige
Lady Antibellum
Kings of Leon
Joshua Radin

If I could be better at one thing-
Math.

Something I think is funny:
The mom on the bus that kept saying "ohhh baby are you poopy, ahhh baby are you poopy, you poopy?" And the kid says "poppy".

Something I love:
When people are singing outloud to themselves and doing a little dance on the street as they are walking

something I think is awkward:
When you hear something drop a pickup line and the other recipient either doesn't get it, or doesn't know how to respond.
Example- Copy shop- "Do you have one of those rolls [of tape]? I'll put my roll in your thing." I don't think the woman got it.

So inappropriate, and awkward.

Something I admire- that this season's bachelor isn't playing by the rules. (I know I know)
I also admire- my conversation of story sharing yesterday at the library about empowerment, self esteem, etc...

I admire those who have hardships work through it and show up still.

I love multi colored flowers and farmers markets.
I love that my friend Cynthia told me-it's healthy to write a list of things you hate... here is a few of mine...

I hate:
1) folding paperbags
2)animal movies
3) The smell of old metal on your hands.

Okay more to come xo

No comments:

Post a Comment