Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nine years.

Nine years. And I look out into the open and I see so much more to go. I am a bit scared today. I look back and see nine years of baldness and I look ahead and all I can see is more. Sometimes... a lot of the time- I really wish this disease would just go away. I feel that okay I have learned my lesson, self acceptance, confidence, self love, blablabala- got it. Now let me just have my hair back. I am tired of feeling like I need to over compensate for the things I lack. I am tired of being on all the time. I am tired of answering back. I am tired of being bald. I don't want this anymore- I don't want this anymore- I have learned enough.

That is what my mind is saying. Nine year aniversary with being bald and I feel exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment