Thursday, February 18, 2010

Get ready

Get ready.

When the cosmos collide- sometimes you can find a clarity in all of the nonsensical ideas- astroids bouncing around. Hmm I would like to do a painting about this. But motivation to paint wears off in a bus ride these days. I get on the bus- I am going to go paint this. By the time I get home it's snack time on zargut and carrots, facebook, and Law and order. Where did my climbing apple trees, carefree arty ways go? Did I leave that behind with childhood. Haha, I think it is still there, but I do have to admit that tv these days have been sucking me in. Favorite shows: The office, V, Law and order, and brothers and sisters. I don't want to admit it but Desparate Housewives has been sucking me in- I deny it though.

I have started counseling again and I have to say- thank goodness. I was leaving there today and I realize, it is so nice to talk with someone to just say it all- and this counselor is awesome that she takes my words and puts it into relation, and context- and it makes me realize so many more things, options for my life than I ever had enter my brain.

Life is a bit up in the air right now, needing more work for money honey. But for some reason I am not panicing (yet). I am really trying to enjoy the rest of my internship and see where life/ spirit takes me. Grad school apps done. Finaid in. And I just ate an awesome breakfast at the Grove cafe on Fillmore. Eggs florentine "Dave's way"- ever go- you should try. So all in all things are right with the world.

It is a bit strange to not be doing work at the grove, but honestly gettting distracted by facebook and jersey shore quotes online, as I look around and see bizniz meetings, and conference calls of fancy working suited men and women. And here I am reading Jersey shore quotes. :/ There was a moment when I was like "what am I doing"... and then I read....

"Everybody at the Shore definitely knows The Situation. As far as I know, everybody loves The Situation, and if you don't love The Situation, I'm gonna make you love The Situation."

And I knew I needed to read on with my distration. Because so many times I close my self off from having fun- to say "get your shit done."

Well- I am today going to allow myself the 5 minutes to goof off....

Okay finished reading the jersey shore quotes.

Now I am ready.

And in the great words of Pauly from there....

"We’re beatin’-up-the-beat, that’s what we say when we’re doing our fist pump. First, we start off by banging the ground, we’re banging it as the beat builds ‘cause that beat’s hittin’ us so we’re fightin’ back, it’s like we beat up that beat."

Maybe this is how we gotta roll with life. Just beat up the beats......

O my gosh- I just compared these boys with life wisedom. I think my chai is kicking in- and time to get to my day. Get ready life here I come (on caffiene no less).

No comments:

Post a Comment