Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beginning and workings on a research paper.

I was curious about the cute boys behind me as I was learning about parallel parking in my driver’s education class. I shuffled my hands through my young locks, because that is apparently what a female must do to attract her mate. As trying to lure them in I noticed a bald spot on the back of my neck. I figured it a fluke and like a snakeskin, it was bound to return with even more lovely locks. Within a month all my hair was gone. Every morning strand after strand laid on my pillow, in the shower drain, and fell to a quite death on my bedroom floor, trickling through my hands like water going down to sea, but the only thing is that you don’t know how it is going to get there. Maybe that’s what it is about- my life is just about the adventure of finding it’s way out to sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment