Thursday, July 26, 2012

To fall in love with a city! Georgia, wow you have truly blown me away! Especially Savannah, you are mix of berkeley and small town san francisco with a hint of Davis. If traveling through savannah I highly recommend foxy Loxy cafe and Back in the day bakery. I am all about unique spaces especially for deliciousness going into my belly. This space is artirific, all of it. So inspired to paint and feeling alive traveling! I forgot how important recharge time is for me. Two days ago I sat on the beach at Tybee Island and how cool, porch swings on the beach. To be able to sit and reflect is so important to me and I forget that sometimes. It is easy for me to get wrapped up in the swing of things and give up a lot of myself to commitments. It is my do good caring nature. I put the other guy infront of myself at the risk of losing myself. Traveling and excursions on my own is refreshing it is a reminder to take care of myself. I will be ready to go forth with my dealio in California and excited for the things to come. Practicum and life excitement here I come, remembering take your time heather and know that you are capable. ... As for the mean time, time to drink more sweet tea and enjoy the south just a little bit longer. Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment