Thursday, August 16, 2012

Embrace your little monsters

Embrace your little monsters. Your little monsters can be many things, the insecurities and fears that creep up on you. I have mine and this past week I feel like I have indeed been reminded of my little monsters. I fear my little monsters, but I had a thought... maybe it is time to give a little lovin to my little monsters. Instead of fearing these creatures of doubt and insecurity... what would happen if I acknowledged them, sat with them, gave them some attention? What would it look like to be present with my little monsters, and if I faced them head on would they really be that scary? Would they be all that I had them cracked up to be, and maybe just maybe I might love my little monsters. After all, they indeed might keep me grounded, humbled, and in check. This week I was reminded of my little monsters and maybe it's okay to be attentive to them and they might just teach you a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment